Re: master segfault (update)

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: master segfault (update)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 20:40:23 +0100

On 22/07/2020 17:51, James Lowe wrote:
Hello,

On 22/07/2020 17:32, Dan Eble wrote:
I get a segfault when I try to make test-baseline @ fdf60f1462340bc663846e3efde352408def8f5f.

Not me. :/

I just (now) ran through a set of make, make test-basline and make check on current master:HEAD (which that hash refers to) without adding any MR.

I know that is not technically useful to everyone Dan but it seems it might be something specific to your environment.

Actually since I just upgraded from Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04 this afternoon, I am getting the seg fault all the time in the same place as Dan. I was able to make test-baseline on 2.21.0 just now, so am doing a bisect to see if I can find when it starts.

Perhaps not a heisenbug after all?

James