Re: fix-docsize.sh errors in make doc

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: fix-docsize.sh errors in make doc
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 00:43:44 +0200

Il giorno lun 14 set 2020 alle 13:44, Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanwenn@gmail.com> ha scritto:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 12:21 PM Michael Käppler <xmichael-k@web.de> wrote:

 Hi Jean,

 Am 12.09.2020 um 13:28 schrieb Jean Abou Samra:
 > Hi,
 >
 > Towards the end of the process, `make doc` outputs warnings coming
 > from fix-docsize.sh. This occurs in CI too. Any ideas?
 >
 > Best,
 > Jean

IIUC this is simply due to the fact that the mentioned manuals are not
 translated and therefore
are missing in the doc tree. Since fix-docsize.sh cannot determine the
 size of files that don't exist,
 it outputs this message.

For the catalan language, something is off. It tries to find
contribuïdor.ca.pdf (note the i with " ).

I guess that the problem is that anchor name should not contain special characters since URL can accept only ASCII characters.

Here's the line:
$ git grep -n contribuïdor
Documentation/ca/web/community.itexi:622:@docLinksBare{Guia del col·laborador, contribuïdor,

In fact if you go here: