Re: Compiling Japanese snippets.pdf fails

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Compiling Japanese snippets.pdf fails
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 10:18:32 +0200

Am 28.09.2020 um 23:50 schrieb Michael Käppler:
Hi all,
I'd like to resume my work regarding upgrading texinfo.tex [1] from June.
However, one problem leads to another (as usually :-)) and the
peacefully failing XeTeX
without comprehensible error messages is not exactly helpful für
debugging.
Anyway, I got the latest texinfo.tex from the Texinfo Savannah repo,
put it
into $SRCDIR/tex/ (together with texinfo-ja.tex and txi-*.tex), applied
the attached patch
to get PDF output also in Czech, Chinese and Japanese and fearlessly
tried a 'make doc'.

Sorry for the noise, I got it, it was a simply a typo...

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/429

I could have catched that earlier, if I had motivated me to scroll
through 4800 lines
of XeTeX logfile... ;)

Cheers,
Michael