Re: Texinfo - manual line breaks in URLs?

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Texinfo - manual line breaks in URLs?
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 23:18:31 +0200

Hi Werner et al.,
I hope it is okay to resurrect this old thread.

Did a make doc with updated texinfo.tex today and compared the pdfs
against master.
The result is uploaded here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1czVl2glLVoQiUOLu1mvnWh9hozivaPuC?usp=sharing

Green is master, red is current texinfo.tex from the Savannah repo.
I did have a look only on the English version now.
It seems that the URL breaking is still worse in many cases.

How should we proceed?

Cheers,
Michael