How to start my contribution for Lilypond

From: wyanshan
Subject: How to start my contribution for Lilypond
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 16:35:24 +0800

Hi, I am from China Beijing. I think I can give much contributions for user
especially Chinese users. Because,

1. I have learned a little programming techniques before, which make me easy to
start programming with Lilypond.
2. I played guitar with my free time, which makes me feel easy to find  text
input bugs and problems, and even get some ideas of
Guitar music display .
3. I am from China. You know Chinese people use Jianpu (for example, 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 I instead of stave. They also use tabs) to write music. I know what I need.

So, would you pls tell me how start with my macOS Catalina? Much thanks.