Re: Unable to revert mtime: /Library/Fonts

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Unable to revert mtime: /Library/Fonts
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:05:44 +0100

Il giorno ven, mar 12 2021 at 11:10:09 +0800, wyanshan <wyanshan@163.com> ha scritto:
Hi

I use Lilypond’s Frescobaldi 3.1.2 on my MacBook Pro 10.15 Catalina. After downloading frescobaldi 3.1.2, I go to directory and run ./frescobaldi, I got the following:

Starting lilypond 2.20.0 [Untitled]...
Unable to revert mtime: /Library/Fonts
Processing `/var/folders/r_/gm2jl2qd15195gchymxn9qqc0000gn/T/frescobaldi-orv4nsnc/tmp_etwhswj/document.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `/var/folders/r_/gm2jl2qd15195gchymxn9qqc0000gn/T//lilypond-FNRRHb'...
Converting to `document.pdf'...
Deleting `/var/folders/r_/gm2jl2qd15195gchymxn9qqc0000gn/T//lilypond-FNRRHb'...
Success: compilation successfully completed
Completed successfully in 0.6”.

After that, the result display is blank. I have tried to resume font setup using Catalina font setup but comes with same problem.
What is the problem?

You are compiling a not saved file (/var/folders/... seems a temporary directory).
Is the result blank also if you save the file?

Anyway, in the email you sent to Frescobaldi list you wrote that you are running the source tarball files. I don't think this can work without some tweaking in the system installation. Unfortunately on Github wiki there's no tutorial for Mac to run Frescobaldi from source.

Why do you want to run it from sources when DMG installation works fine (as you wrote in the other list)?