integrating Joram's 'visualindex'

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: integrating Joram's 'visualindex'
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 19:26:06 +0000 (UTC)

Folks,

I want to add Joram Berger's 'visualindex' sheet to LilyPond –
attached you can find my current version.  There are some open
questions.

* It is not possible to display all LilyPond grobs on a single A4 (or
  Letter) sheet of paper.  Additionally, the sheet is *very* crowded.

  Shall I use a second page, or shall I prepare something in A3
  landscape?  What do you prefer?  How would you use it?  It might
  also depend on the next question, which is:

* How shall the visualindex file be integrated into LilyPond's
  documentation?

  - A separate, stand-alone file?  Where should it be put?
  - Part of the NR as an appendix?
  - Something else?

    Werner