Posts duplicated

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Posts duplicated
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2023 17:01:10 +0200

Hi,

Since yesterday, I've been receiving all posts twice, from all gnu.org mailing
lists (lilypond-{devel,user,user-fr}). Is this only happening to me? (I did
fiddle with my mailing list subscriber account recently in order to investigate
a problem someone else had, but at least not the lilypond-devel one.) Is this
only happening to me?

Jean