Re: Visual Index Manual where?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Visual Index Manual where?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:40:41 +0200

On 22.04.24 15:26, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
I was reading through the Changes document for 2.25.15 and wanted to
look at the Visual Index, which it says is now included as a manual.
However, I couldn’t find it on the overview page for the manuals nor
as appendix to any manual that it would fit in.
Try

   lilypond.org → Manuals 2.25.15 → Visual Index

Ah, I think I looked at that page and maybe overlooked it because it has only the one format.

Anyway—shouldn’t it be on <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.25/Documentation/web/manuals.html> as well?

Best, Simon