Re: Insipit variation

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Insipit variation
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 22:58:31 +0200

On 02.06.19 21:12, Thomas Morley wrote:
While working in general, the different incipits don't "know" each
other, meaning the music in there is not rhythmically aligned.
Not sure how to cure ...

FWIW, it’s normal for the incipits not to be rhythmically aligned, and I think it makes sense considering one usually wants to refer to sources that are separate parts and written without barlines. I would imagine the most sensible way to get rhythmically aligned incipits would be using one incipit with several staves inside of a StaffGroup’s instrumentName.

Best, Simon