ERROR: In procedure ly:trampoline: ERROR: Wrong type argument in positio

From: Joseph Srednicki
Subject: ERROR: In procedure ly:trampoline: ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 3 (expecting Translator): #<freed cell 05CE59A0; GC missed a reference>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 00:02:16 +0000 (UTC)

Hello:

I read some messages about this issue in the mail archive, but I have not been able to get Lilypond to compile the attached file.

I know that the attached example is not tiny, but I could not reproduce this issue in a tiny example.

The file compiled without errors until I reached line 266.

Then I received the following error message:

]ERROR: In procedure ly:trampoline:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 3 (expecting Translator): #<freed cell 05CE59A0; GC missed a reference>
Exited with return code 1.

My environment is as follows:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134
64 bit
Lilypond 2.19.82
Frescobaldi 3.0.1

Thanks to anyone who can suggest how to resolve this issue.

Joe Srednicki