Re: two-way synchronization (live or otherwise) between Lilypond and a D

From: Stefano Troncaro
Subject: Re: two-way synchronization (live or otherwise) between Lilypond and a DAW
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 12:13:58 -0300

I'd also be very interested in steps 5, 6 and 7 described by Kieren. I usually heavily edit velocities (among other things) and making even minor changes in the source material (the midi) is a pain. The closest I've gotten to making the process slightly less tedious is is writing a lua script for Reaper so I can copy and paste velocities from a group of notes to another.