Re: metric

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: metric
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 20:43:40 -0400

Abraham:

At this point it is just a curiosity.   I want to compare it to the Bravura metric, i.e. where is a not head place in reference to the staff, what is the line spacing of the staff, etc.

I still do not have a clue were to find the LilyPond font files.   I have searched the LilyPond file for Emmentaler Feta metafont.

Thank you,

ƒg