Re: [192]ERROR: In procedure ly:trampoline: | Adding any more code throw

From: Samuel Burt
Subject: Re: [192]ERROR: In procedure ly:trampoline: | Adding any more code throws error!
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 14:30:26 -0400

Thanks Thomas and Karlin for chiming in with help.

I disabled the "\score { \midi {}}" generation block which allowed for compilation and also revealed some problems where I had tied notes before \tag #'formidi tags. After fixing them, reenabling midi generation still causes the render to fail.

So, when I generate a MIDI file, it crashes, and when I don't, it's okay. Maybe, it has something to do with splitting parts with #'written and #'formidi tags. I'll look for more part writing problems.

Sam

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 1:57 PM Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Do., 20. Juni 2019 um 19:50 Uhr schrieb Karlin High <address@hidden>:

> On 6/20/2019 12:26 PM, Samuel Burt wrote:
> > Does that help anyone in figuring out what my problem is?
>
> A few weeks ago, there was a similar error report.
>
> <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2019-06/msg00036.html>
>
> That thread concluded that this will be hard to diagnose and fix.
> --
> Karlin High
> Missouri, USA

continues here: