Re: [192]ERROR: In procedure ly:trampoline: | Adding any more code throw

From: Samuel Burt
Subject: Re: [192]ERROR: In procedure ly:trampoline: | Adding any more code throws error!
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 09:37:47 -0400

For my particular situation, I think maybe I had created some kind of render problem with the #'formidi block.

I've observed that lilypond doesn't throw warnings about bars without enough beats or other notation problems in #'formidi blocks. A feature like this might help to catch some bad problems.

Sam