Re: conver-ly using frecobaldi 3.0.1

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: conver-ly using frecobaldi 3.0.1
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 23:36:58 +0200

On 21.06.19 17:01, MING TSANG wrote:
David: The LSR 619 do not contain \version statement. So I added to it and run and it's OK.. Then I change the \version to "2.19.83" and compile - error occurs.  Then I try to use frecobaldi to do the convert-ly and it fails.

If you want to update an LSR snippet using convert-ly, you have to
1) add a \version "2.18.2" statement
2) run convert-ly

convert-ly will then change the version statement. Note, however, that convert-ly can’t deal with all changes between versions, so some manual corrections may still be necessary.

Best, Simon