Re: Error message

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: Error message
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 20:18:20 +1000

Hi Aaron,

Omitting the tuplet bracket doesn't help. I'm really at a loss at what to do now.

Craig

On 2019-06-23 11:15 pm, Craig Dabelstein wrote:
> Thanks for the help everyone.
>
> I narrowed down the guilty bars. Here's a MWE, however, it doesn't
> reproduce the error in this MWE. When these two bars are replaced with
> s1.*2 the files produce no error. I really don't know where to go from
> here. Any advice?

Well, just because you can comment out some music and have things work
does not mean the commented out music is "guilty" per se.  Context often
matters, so it is wise to only point fingers when you can isolate a
section of music and have it reproduce an error standing alone.

In your case, you have found two bars that work just fine by themselves.
  If there is any error with your input, it is certainly not there.  You
will need to slowly add in the outer context until the problem appears.

Out of curiosity, if you \omit TupletBracket in your project, does the
failing assertion reproduce?

-- Aaron Hill