Fwd: RE: Lilypond 2.19.83 - ragged-right problem

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Fwd: RE: Lilypond 2.19.83 - ragged-right problem
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 13:06:06 -0700

**Forwarding back to mailing list for visibility.**

John: When possible, please try to keep threads on the relevant mailing lists, as private discussions can easily get lost. You stand a much better chance of getting a faster reply when you engage the entire community than one individual. For instance, my work has gotten unexpectedly busy so I have to apologize that I just do not have the time to look into this right away.

-- Aaron Hill