Are these brackets alongside a staff group possible?

From: Ben
Subject: Are these brackets alongside a staff group possible?
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 10:20:35 -0400

Hi all,

How would you suggest I go about creating the bracket markings that separate big sections, like in a piece with two orchestras or similar?

Please see attached.

One problem I see maybe is that the number of staves visible for each orchestra group may change from page to page...so ideally I'd prefer the circle symbol in the bracket to always be centered alongside the staff group, but if not I could always just accept a static height and include empty staves throughout the score if need be to keep things uniform. It wouldn't be the end of the world for the score I am working on.

Thank you!