Re: I don't understand this output

From: james
Subject: Re: I don't understand this output
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 17:56:00 +0200

Thanks. Unfortunately, my mail client uses > to delineate threading in
conversations, so even if I copy/paste code that compiles, my client mangles it.

And somehow, I knew this was the solution, because it was in the manual for
like 2.10, but I haven't used this construction in so long, I'd forgotten it.
Thanks for the reminder.

James