Re: Transposing instrument best practice

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Transposing instrument best practice
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 20:15:01 +0200

Hi Dick,

please keep communication on-list except if you need to share actual private information.

On topic: the question is neither about composing, nor about what’s supposed to appear on the page. This is exclusively about coding style and the implications of what’s ‘behind the scenes’.

Like many, I never compose and rarely arrange directly into LilyPond, since that’s cumbersome with the way Lily works.

Best, Simon