Relative distance of other contexts in stencil callback

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Relative distance of other contexts in stencil callback
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2019 14:26:24 +0000

Hi all,

is it possible from a stencil callback to retrieve the relative Y distance from
the grob's staff to another staff given the other staff's name?

We want to create frames spanning multiple staves without having to do so in
separate slices (see https://github.com/openlilylib/analysis/wiki/Frames for
the general description and https://github.com/openlilylib/analysis/issues/3
for the context of the current discussion).

If I know the relative position of another staff I can adjust the Y-Extent of
the frame to include the other staff.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Urs