Easy way of suppessing tuplet numbers?

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Easy way of suppessing tuplet numbers?
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 12:23:05 +0100

Is there an easy way to suppress tuplet numbers? When there's a long passage of triplets it gets too fussy having a "3" every time. I know it can be done with

c*2/3 d*2/3 e*2/3 etc. but this takes ages to type, and is very inflexible if I decide to add or subtract a tuplet number.

As far as I can see, the tuplet doesn't have a "visible" property which can be switched on and off.

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden