Re: Problems with the mailing list?

From: J Martin Rushton
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 09:50:35 +0100

On 20/10/2019 02:30, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> Not sure what you mean, I do not see my post either.    This works for
> me, just add you address to  "To", you can do this Bcc.   Try it!   True
> it will not go through the LP mail service but you will see what you
> sent in  your Inbox
> ƒg

Thanks, I'm quite well aware about extra "To:" entries, "CC:" entries or
"BCC:".  I'm also aware of the "Sent" mailbox which preserves an
outgoing copy.  All of the above though short-circuits the process
inasmuch as they are returned either by my MUA (Thunderbird) or else by
the first MTA that it hits.  None of them prove that the message has
reached Lily's MUA and hence the other members of the mailing
list.

--
J Martin Rushton MBCS