Re: Writing notes in Pythagorean tuning in microlily

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: Writing notes in Pythagorean tuning in microlily
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 11:08:00 +0100

As Adam noticed, the file regular.ly is not part of the current distribution,
and it is used to retune to E53. So E72 is an alternative in absence of that,
but might also be suitable when playing with E12 instruments.

Also, the Helmholtz—Ellis accidentals were proposed to be added to the
distribution [1], and then SMuFL, OpenLilyLib, and the Bravura font would not
be needed for that, but for some reason it has not happened, and there seems to
be no further information about that.

1. https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2018-10/msg00097.html