Re: How to unfold percent but not volta repeats?

From: vampyrebat
Subject: Re: How to unfold percent but not volta repeats?
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 00:15:38 -0600

I've managed to answer my own question about how to achieve this in 2.18. Or,
rather, the LSR has answered it for me:

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=870

Still would love to know the status of issue 769! Wanting a MIDI without
percent and tremolo repeats must be rare; it should certainly be possible if
the user asks for it, but it makes little sense as the default.