RE: How to remove all notes and only show Chords and Lyrics?

From: lilypond
Subject: RE: How to remove all notes and only show Chords and Lyrics?
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 15:50:03 +0100

[>]
This is not exactly what you want, but it is close:
\version "2.19.82"

\layout {
  \set RhythmicStaff.explicitKeySignatureVisibility = #all-invisible
  \set Staff.printKeyCancellation = ##f
    \context {
        \RhythmicStaff
      \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
      \override Clef.break-visibility = #all-invisible

\score { <<
    \new ChordNames { s4 f2 c }
    \new RhythmicStaff {
      \new NullVoice