Re: [SPAM] Re: Re Problems with cues

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Re Problems with cues
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 12:54:20 +0100

Please do not take discussions off the list without bothering to
announce it.

Resent, this time with list included.

Peter <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes I did manually change using the Fresco snippet but only after the
> problem in order to put all the files on the current version number. I
> appreciate that you cannot trawl through all my files

You haven't posted "all your files" or anything actually allowing your
claims to be tested.  There are a number of \include files required to
make them compile.

> and that you have better things to do.

I resent your implication that I refuse being helpful when you give us
nothing to work on.

> A regular oddity is the message no glyph for U+92 in the .off file ?
> significant?

It means that in the given font there is no backslash.  Text font layout
of TeX fonts tends to be a bit weird but nevertheless this seems
strange.

--
David Kastrup