Re: Swing/Shuffle rhythmMark

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Swing/Shuffle rhythmMark
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 19:26:27 +0100

Mats, thanks a lot for the convert-ly hint.

Yes, after converting the example as well as my score work as expected -
but only with pdf output! The svg output is still crappy. Happy me that
scribus which I use to build the booklet is able to embed (successfully
though experimental) pdfs as well. I originally started with embedding svg.

Thanks to Bill as well: Working with Scribus would allow me to add such
a separately generated "graphical element" as a workaround with ease.

Regards
Steff