Re: How does one get rid of a tagline?

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: How does one get rid of a tagline?
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 16:38:49 +0000

No, but I thought it was in the bookpart where I don’t want the tagline.

However, I found that when editing the header I moved the included music file outside the bookpart  (too many %{'s), so LP thought it was a separate score. Now I've moved it to the right place it's fine.

Thanks for the idea - it put me on the right track.

Have a good Christmas,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com