Re: new compositions - typesetting - guitar

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: new compositions - typesetting - guitar
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 10:48:42 +0100

Hello,

thanks for the interest.
About sharing the code, as I already mailed privately to Tom, I'm not going to do that, because I don't really know yet what I can do with the music and sheet music, but the main reason is that there are some includes which would require a correct path. I'm sure anyone here could fix that, but the library of includes is so messed up that only I can really make use of it :-). Cleaning that up is one of the priorities on my 'todo' items :-p.

grtz,
Bart