Stencil rubber

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Stencil rubber
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 22:18:32 +0100

Hi,

Is there a way to restrict the drawing of a stencil to certain parts?

For example, suppose that I want to join the letters A and B in a custom letter that is half an A in the left half and half a B in the right half. How can I do that in a markup?

I can add a white box to hide part of the A, getting half an A. I can do the same for B. But if I \combine the two, the white half of the B get printed over the A...

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Jean