Re: point and click vim (not gvim) xfce4

From: damianlegassick
Subject: Re: point and click vim (not gvim) xfce4
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:10:41 -0000

Thanks David

Short-ish answer: I still can't get point and click to work in Xfce4 with *any* editor. Invoking the clicked pdf links from a GUI seems blocked in some way: the embedded links open correctly from the terminal with Geany and Gvim/Vim.

However, the exact same instructions work under Gnome. I'm not wedded to Xfce so I gave up and built a new Gnome VM.