Re: Stacked tensions for chord names

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Stacked tensions for chord names
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 12:19:11 +0100

Hello Robin, thank you for your reply.

The problem here is that \fontsize is never called. The font-size is entirely
handled by the grob callback ly:text-interface::print. My problem is that at
Position where the markup is defined the fontsize is in fact not known. I’ve
solved the issue for the time being by using a on-the-fly call to modify the
baseline-skip. So now we are somewhere here.

Cheers,
Valentin