Re: explicitClefVisibility

From: Anthony Rushforth
Subject: Re: explicitClefVisibility
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 17:49:16 +0100

Hello again,

I need to use both :
\set Staff.explicitKeySignatureVisibility = #begin-of-line-visible
\set Staff.printKeyCancellation = ##f

it's perfect !

thank you very much, this mailing list is always a miracle
Anthony

Le ven. 12 mars 2021 à 17:45, Brian Barker <b.m.barker@btinternet.com> a écrit :
At 16:11 12/03/2021 +0100, Anthony Rushforth wrote:
>I'm trying to get rid of key modifiers at end of lines.
>I found this :
>\set Staff.explicitClefVisibility = #end-of-line-invisible
>which works well when flats are added, but not when sharps are added
>I don't find the answer in the documentation

As has been said, it's not a question of sharps rather than flats but
of removing elements of the key signature instead of simply adding them.

How about
\set Staff.printKeyCancellation = ##f
in addition to what you have?

Brian Barker