Re: Three-note tremolo in 4/4

From: Dijkhuizen, J.F. van
Subject: Re: Three-note tremolo in 4/4
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:37:10 +0000

Hi Lukas,

Thanks so much for this! It does indeed work (though it does indeed also generate a LilyPond warning about "weird stem size").

I'm fairly new to LP and my experiment with timeSignatureFraction et cetera was essentially an attempt to juggle around with the 3-against-4 problem that I was running up against.

Jan