Re: Mark formatter changed in v2.23?

From: Benjamin Tordoff
Subject: Re: Mark formatter changed in v2.23?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:14:23 +0100

Thanks for the rapid response - I’ll run the update. I’ve never tried
Frescobaldi, but maybe I should! (I’ve been using lilypond from the command
line for 20+ years and for hundreds of scores and parts so old habits are hard
to break!)

Thanks for all the work you and others put into this essential software.

Ben