Re: Alternative to Frescobaldi

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Alternative to Frescobaldi
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 00:52:24 +1000

Using Alma Linux 9 I can get Frescobaldi running with flatpak. I just installed it - no messing around. See attached image.

Have not tried Alma Linux 8.6.

I have not hammered it to test but the fact that it works is something. You can seen in the images there are some errors on the terminal. But I'd rather fiddle with source to address those than build F from source, which is still ridiculously hard with so many python stumbling blocks, even when using Qt5.

Andrew