Re: Latest Version sh file?

From: Craig Bakalian
Subject: Re: Latest Version sh file?
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 13:19:08 -0400

Hi David,

Thanks, got it.  I used to be a C programmer, lol.  You think I would know.  I must say that I did like the sh file better than sudo mv.   One more question though, I can't move it to usr/share because that is where the usr/share/lilypond folder is that holds 2.22.1, right?  I am thinking a good place for it is usr/local/share/.

Craig

Message: 2