Re: using snippets

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: using snippets
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 12:30:37 +1000

You replied to me but please reply to the list so others can help.

As to slurs and ties between different voices it cannot be done in Lilypond presently, unfortunate to relate. It's my most desired functionality. Apparently this is very difficult to achieve in the code architecture. There was an attempt one on GSoC but it did not succeed.I think it's going to be a long time coming. The workaround is to mess around with extra notes made invisible where you can.

Andrew