Re: Score vs. Individual Parts

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Score vs. Individual Parts
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 22:59:45 +0200

Hello Greg,

I will not give a very detailed answer because I do not have time to spend on so many points, but I hope to give you the right direction:

@1) Checkout tags in lilypond. You can tag line breaks like \tag #'part \break

@2) Checkout the documentation about changing the staff size:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/notation/setting-the-staff-size

@3) Checkout this part of the documentation:

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/notation/custom-titles-headers-and-footers

Lilypond uses special markups for title, headers and footers. The default implementation can be found in the installation directory of Lilypond in ly/titling-init.ly. You can redefine these things in a paper block to create any design of your choice.

@4) See the answer for 3)

Cheers,

Valentin