How to enlarge the entire Lilypond output (pdf)

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: How to enlarge the entire Lilypond output (pdf)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 16:50:30 -0700

Hi;

  Perhaps I'm not searching the Lilypond documentation wisely, but I do not see a way to enlarge the entire Lilypond output in scale (staff, notes, text, everything).

  Perhaps I have to modify the pdf itself?  If so, does that decrease the clarity/precision of the presentation?

  I'd like to control this globally, and, preferably, externally.

  My wife is trying to use the Lilypond pdf that I generate on her iPad and sometimes she tries to resize (enlarge) it and that fails.

Thanks,
Ken