Re: is this a slashed grace?

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: is this a slashed grace?
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 19:58:29 -0700

Hi Andrew;

  I asked this question regarding a different piece that I was engraving.  It looks like the slashed grace as shown in the Lilypond documentation is not the same as what I have engraved (there is no slash).

  Now another piece has come up with the same question.

  Maybe these aren't slashed grace notes?  Maybe (as usual) I'm doing something wrong?

  My input, my engraving and the origin I'm reading from are attached.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott