Re: function to recognise voice crossings?

From: Eef Weenink
Subject: Re: function to recognise voice crossings?
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 08:52:01 +0000

PS; I you might change the engraver, consider to NOT colour equal notes. (or make it an option). Equal notes do not harm the harmonic line. (for seeing where the lowest notes are, it might be set to #t).

Eef

Op 17 sep. 2022, om 10:28 heeft Lukas-Fabian Moser <lfm@gmx.de> het volgende geschreven:

Ah, thanks, I hadn't considered the possibility of using solo tuning. Sorry for the noise.
(I don't think my engraver currently supports setting \transposition to accommodate for solo tuning, though.)

Lukas