Re: Lilypond

From: pagani laurent
Subject: Re: Lilypond
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 11:47:27 +0200

Hi all,

I am fluent English speaker, no problem, but thanks for the French link.

Thanks for the explanations and for the two-ways editor (my Latex ed is also going both ways).
I am most familiar with XEmacs but as for Latex, I am ready to use a specific editor like Frescobaldi indeed.
The only trouble is that it seems to have some problems for the Mac versions. I will try to go thru macports
instead of using the dmg.

So I have no excuse to not read all the doc… ☹️

Thanks guys,
Merci Pierre et Jean
Laurent