Re: Raise the "Fine" and "D.C. Fine" above the repeat volta alternative

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: Raise the "Fine" and "D.C. Fine" above the repeat volta alternative brackets, how?
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 10:00:23 -0700

Hi Knute;

  Thank you for reminding me to share :-)

  I did not find a precise search phrase that I should have used but
"Controlling the vertical ordering of scripts" in the Notation
Reference comes close; reading the entire section helped.

  What I saw there reminded me of what I had been shown before, so I
looked in my previous engravings and I found what I needed.

  Here is my markup command that I had used previously but could not
remember how to search for it:

fine = -\tweak outside-staff-priority #605 ^\markup { \fontsize #3 "Fine" }

  So I was able to solve my problem, but I still don't have a precise
search phrase that results in information that more closely matches
that which I had been shown to me on this mailing list previously.

Thanks,
Ken