Re: pitch-class sets in lilypond

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: pitch-class sets in lilypond
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 19:49:32 -0400

Hi all!

The timing, of course, couldn't be worse…  ;)  There's a workshop/reading of my
newest [Lilypond-engraved, of course!] musical on Oct 15, and my co-writer and
I *just* found out (as the result of a session with our brilliant
dramaturge/director) that there are a whole pant-load of revisions to be done.

That being said… I've done a fair bit of work around this, some alone and some
in collaboration with Urs Liska (who isn't able to continue that work), and I
would *love* to be involved in any “committee” work going on with regard to
helping Lilypond enter the 20th Century. ;)

Please keep me in the loop!
Kieren.