Re: pitch-class sets in lilypond

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: pitch-class sets in lilypond
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 07:50:43 +0200

Dear community,
I really didn't expect so many replies to my last post.
That is why I have to apoligize not have beeing clear in my words.
As I wrote, I'm writing the module in python, I'm not familiar with scheme, I'm a hobby-programmer.
When I wrotei, I'm planning to integrate it in lilypond, I should better have writen in Frescobaldi, which can deal with python scripts.
Sorry, but I guess direct integration in Lilypond would be to heavy for me.
Best,
Stefan