Re: How to create a double dashed bar across the PianoStaff in the middl

From: Francesco Napoleoni
Subject: Re: How to create a double dashed bar across the PianoStaff in the middle of a measure?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 23:53:07 +0200

In data venerdì 23 settembre 2022 19:30:05 CEST, Volodymyr Prokopyuk ha
scritto:
> Hello,
>
> How to create a double dashed bar across the PianoStaff in the middle of a
> measure to indicate Fine?
>
> I can successfully create the following bars across the PianoStaff
>
>    - Double solid bar with \bar "||"
>    - Single dashed bar with \bar "!"
>
> I've tried with no success \bar "!!" and some variations of \defineBarLine
> to create a double dashed bar across the PianoStaff in the middle of a
> measure to indicate Fine. Could you, please, help me?
>
> I'm using lilypond v2.23.11.
>
> Thank you very much in advance! Vlad

Hi

Not sure if this is what you are after, anyway the following code prints a
dashed double bar line in the middle of a measure:

\version "2.23.5"

\defineBarLine "!!" #'("!!" "!!" "!!")

\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff \relative c' {