edition-engraver engine.scm with 2.23.6

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: edition-engraver engine.scm with 2.23.6
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 17:04:00 -0400

Hi all,

I'm trying to run 2.23.6 with the edition-engraver. I think I have the most
recent files, but I'm getting the following error:

warning: cannot find property type-check for 'markFormatter'
(translation-type?).  perhaps a typing error?

It points to line 805 in engine.scm, and says "Wrong type argument in position
2".
Here's lines 804-808:

                 (ly:broadcast (ly:context-event-source context)
                   (ly:make-stream-event
                    (ly:assoc-get 'types (ly:assoc-get mod-name
music-descriptions '()) '())
                    (ly:music-mutable-properties mod)))
                 )

Can anyone help me figure out how to patch this?
Of course I'm under the gun for a big set of engravings — Mercury's still in
retrograde, right? ;)

Thanks,
Kieren.